Welcome to Heavenly Solace
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Arala_Cran, Satsujinki, Haseo  
Forum » Database Hardware » Mugen Storm » Arala Cran's Radiant (Latest Patch of the time!)
Arala Cran's Radiant
Arala_CranDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 11:06 PM | Message # 1
Shikigami Goddess (administrator)
Group: Administrators
As announced in my forum and the imageboard to my personal clients as promised to a certain client of mine here, but also for sake of backing up data as well, I have updated my character-self. This time, however, I've the following issued:

-New running attacks added,

-more of my V-A attempts; I said there "Fat, ugly, and stupid...", "You smell bad and your mother dresses you funny!", and "You just got whopped by a girl!", (those were done in just before my mic had to give up the ghost)

-There were a few big fixes here and there,

-there were a few sprite fixes here and there,

-Capable of entering the newest Mugen 1.0, but without my voicepack in use... Sad. Lame memory limit issues just have to ruin everything... sad

-Two patches now; One Radiant is for Teens (suggestive themes, nothing worse) and the other Radiant is the full version (mature audiences 18+). They are seperate types but still are of me ( so Frost won't miss out on the fun! smile )

-There are more password requirements this time! PM me HERE for the second passcode this time

I will be hosting my two radiants in my imageboard, so that's why they both
are double-password guarded in case some uninvited guest attempts to
steal what doesn't belong to them.

...Can you find her before it's too late? v

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core

Arala_CranDate: Monday, 2010-05-10, 12:23 PM | Message # 2
Ano..... I'm quite overdue with the other patch by now. Mind the next chance that:
-My walking style will have changed completely.
-There will be a few new moves, and some old ones completely replaced.
-A bit more of my V-A attempts added for my character-self.
-Taunt Pose has been completely changed.
-The next patch will also be split into two radiants; one for general audiences, and the other for.....
-Some old moves will be amplified and be completely different, stronger, or faster than before.

New moves planned:
Stratosphere Upper while running or in the air,
Rising Strike paired with Stratosphere Upper while running or in a new combo I'll be adding,
Embarrassment Taunt while on the floor (NOT Guei, it's not an attack, but can be paired with it),
Sonic Tackle will be stronger on higher energy levels,
Blood Heat system will be added, replacing another set of moves...
My radiant can make an appearance in Mugen 1.7 EX-Alpha or higher (New!)

Arala_CranDate: Monday, 2010-05-24, 0:12 AM | Message # 3
Hmm, okay so now this is the current update for my radiant before she makes an appearance for next time so far:

-My walking style will have changed completely.
(-There will be a few new moves, and some old ones completely replaced.) Not enough yet...
(-A bit more of my V-A attempts added for my character-self.) Still insufficient, I'm so embarrassed.
(-Taunt Pose has been completely changed.) Done!
(-Some old moves will be amplified and be completely different, stronger, or faster than before.) 15% Done...

New moves planned:
(Stratosphere Upper while running or in the air,) Not yet mastered...
(Rising Strike paired with Stratosphere Upper while running or in a new combo I'll be adding,) Not yet mastered
(Embarrassment Taunt while on the floor (NOT Guei, it's not an attack, but can be paired with it),) Not yet mastered
Sonic Tackle will be stronger on higher energy levels,
(Blood Heat system will be added, replacing another set of moves...) Done! Now to add even more moves...!

Above all for now:
I now have Weakness, Standard, Heat (or Soul Charge), and Blood Heat styles activated.

Some moves will no longer activate unless Soul Charge level is 2 or higher (not possible to exceed 2 since that IS "Blood Heat" mode as in Melty Blood talk. tongue )

For now since I've still lacked the time to decide a superior summon spell, I'll just dispatch a catgirl to help, she's small and a bit slow due to being the cautious type, but uses spells, guns, and a raiper for support, and can also throw large bombs. Check my imageboard for spoilers.

Arala_CranDate: Saturday, 2010-06-26, 1:35 AM | Message # 4
Current release of the month in plan:
-Warp spell will cause her to respond and move to direction held; the one that was for away is area-oriented, the one that was for going towards the enemy is now disabled, but in plan to be a target-locative movement type (towards enemy = also Auto, away from enemy, towards friendly target)

-Blood Heat and High Energy Limits

-New stance change

-Slight sprite fix again

-Two new bonus palates

-lost a few sound/voice effects (memory limit)

-Soul Charge tech limit increased

-Unable to use RYNO-II (fixing now!) - Error fixed! smile

-slight loss in attack power (temporary) - Error Denied smile

-Mature audiences only; suggestive themes (don't have enough time to remove the certain content, only the true stats will be out for now)

-compatibility for Mugen 1.7 alpha or higher is possible

nothing else yet for now sadly.... Go to my imageboard for this one soon. wink

Message edited by Arala_Cran - Monday, 2010-06-28, 10:35 AM

Arala_CranDate: Monday, 2010-06-28, 7:16 AM | Message # 5
Bump to the last post, and the release is out! Ask me or go to the imageboard for the passcode! biggrin

Arala_CranDate: Thursday, 2013-01-31, 3:01 AM | Message # 6
A 2013 trial "radiant" will  be released soon; she'll have a few changes and some bug fixes and the chance to find her might be around March or April 2013.

Notices:
-she will have a faster set of moves on some attacks than before,
-some of her old attacks are no longer possible due to being replaced with new ones,
-slight voice change during some of her attacks,
-flying is now possible,
-some sprites have been fixed for her,
-new palettes are available for her,
-some new attacks will be added to her arsenal for both ground and air,
-more compatibility for mature audiences has been added,

*and more to come later near release time.

Forum » Database Hardware » Mugen Storm » Arala Cran's Radiant (Latest Patch of the time!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz