Welcome to Heavenly Solace
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Arala_Cran, Cerebus-G13, Romulus_Blood  
Forum » Database Hardware » Graal - Legendary Resources » Getting started on Graal Stuff
Getting started on Graal Stuff
Arala_CranDate: Sunday, 2010-05-23, 11:48 PM | Message # 1
Shikigami Goddess (administrator)
Group: Administrators
Okay, so this little spot was always empty...? How lame. I think it should be time to show and explain to everyone why I left this spot here to leave at least something here.

Graal Online was actually a nice little MMORPG around back in the day, it was quite popular around 1999 up to 2004. In its earlier state it was almost entirely free and had a LOT of nice features, but later on they started making people pay to get to the good parts. Later on past 2K6, they came up with some crappy hour limit to play free and hampered everything for trial users which completely destroyed my love for it, except for one thing which I had saved... an old patch with the best part of it to me: The offline Level Editor!

"WTF? It has an editor???" Yes it did. It was where I first started learning about scripting and getting used to what "X" and "Y" do. I have an old patch with it still opperational, but lack the time to upload it yet. I'll still do that however, but in the meantime, take a look at what the group and I had done with it years ago! :P

My video of old graal levels

On this site, I will host a link to get the patch with this level editor, but you'll have to get and/or make the resources on your own since there's too many on mine, lol. happy

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core

Forum » Database Hardware » Graal - Legendary Resources » Getting started on Graal Stuff
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz