Welcome to Heavenly Solace
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Arala_Cran, Satsujinki, Haseo  
Forum » Database Hardware » Mugen Storm » "IHateU", The FOnewearl (Her development discussed)
"IHateU", The FOnewearl
Arala_CranDate: Friday, 2010-12-24, 2:17 AM | Message # 1
Shikigami Goddess (administrator)
Group: Administrators

This topic is not to be replied to from just anyone. I'm only planning some attacks and whatnot of the like for my FOnewearl in Mugen right now. For now, I'm going to just leave some self-reminders for me to not forget what I'm supposed to import for her when I'm on a roll. Most likely this reincarnation will play the same way as my original, but a bit different and under toned down settings since I've gotten many complaints that my original was deemed too powerful (however, I will also leave a buffed status in her file as well to even the odds!) but with a few new attacks which I will either leave on or disable from my original once I find out how they work.

Current moves in plan (due to the lost imageboard):
1: Nozonde (Homing Lightning Bomb, Manual Control) - Arcane Arte/Overdrive
2: Barta (Ice Wave, anti-ground attack) - special attack
3: Gatling Kick (as seen in Phantasy Star Zero) - 2 variable types (regular and Arcane-Arte)
4: Foie (regular Fire Bolt spell)
5: Varista shot (handgun)
6: Izooka shot (Plasma Bow)
7: Taunt

Voice effects: 1 = My own, 2 = Cerebus-G (Mint), 3 = Xiaoyu (Tekken 3), 4 = Hulan (Soul Calibur 3) when dying.

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core

Arala_CranDate: Sunday, 2011-03-13, 1:02 AM | Message # 2
A new idea came to mind... I think I'll add a new attack to her:
8: Fist of Ogla Flow (Last-Arc/Instant Kill. Summons a fist which replicates Ogla Flow's hand to both punch and shoot a photon belt while controlling its joint with her own hand)

Arala_CranDate: Monday, 2012-07-30, 2:06 AM | Message # 3
Changed plans for her tongue
Gonna drop the PSO-1 look for PSO-2 before continuing due to the votes up. happy

Forum » Database Hardware » Mugen Storm » "IHateU", The FOnewearl (Her development discussed)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz