Welcome to Heavenly Solace
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Arala_Cran, Satsujinki, Haseo  
Forum » Database Hardware » Mugen Storm » Seeking a Summon Helper (Edits for a helper-character)
Seeking a Summon Helper
Arala_CranDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 12:05 PM | Message # 1
Shikigami Goddess (administrator)
Group: Administrators
Okay, I forgot if I had another topic like this already around, but since it was lost... um...

I need ideas of what to toss in as a summoned "helper" to assist me in combat on
Mugen. Some sort of cute vassal who's not already on my character roster and isn't
already made by someone else (or may have to be anyway...)

Here's the ideas, please send in images/resources/ideas of your own to help a cat out.
Images coming soon. This will be added to my character profile on the next personal release as well.

First Summon: Phantom Option Lvl 4 (normal, already there), the same Phantom Options as seen in both Castle Shikigami 2 used by me as a Tight-edge attack when on low health after my shield was broken twice, and as in Gradius V's 4th set "Rotation Control". They aren't as powerful as in Shikigami no Shiro 2 since my soul force wasn't part of the resurrection due to nanotech and only partial recovered by Mana energy, so the attacks don't provide perfect coverage; however, these souls still shoot missiles and projectiles, and even small energy bolts at targets (the missiles however ARE aimed directly as in CS-2 to the nearest enemy player). This summoned squad of four are in Defensive position and damage any enemy players or helper systems on contact, and sometimes destroy enemy projectiles by a chance. Close range impact yields repeated high damage and blasts the target away if they refuse to back away. The options automatically shoot from certain intervals, but if I move, then so do they (pressing a button will command the soul options to fire different spell attacks at the enemy party), even if I'm disabled. Perfect for counter-defensive when at a disadvantage. Summon level is Rank 1, they require 3,000 MP to dispatch, and the summon limit last for 15 seconds.

The weaker version was only two Soul Options, and had only half of the effectiveness and only lasted for 10 seconds with no defensive shield coverage (Beginner Type), they are now obsolete however since I have remastered the real summoning of four instead.

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core

Arala_CranDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-06, 12:06 PM | Message # 2
Shikigami Goddess (administrator)
Group: Administrators
And as for the Not yet implimented:
Second Summon (Idea, not yet there) - Hankyouran (attack type). I summon my loyal young pet wyvern Hankyouran to the field. When summoned under me, he will use offensive style for a limited time and attack anything hostile near him as he moves along the area, this includes with melee attacks and ranged fireball spitting, and a chance (if using White Len's dress or another special outfit) of him firing Salamander Cannon breath at the enemy players in a line which explode on contact for major damage since it's his basic Arc-Drive attack. This idea is argumentative with a situation of if Hankyouran was already in the party... (need to find a way to disable it if he's Player 2 or 3)

3rd Summon idea?- FO-Newearl (no idea, too much Phantasy Star for the LOL? She will act as a "Soul Body", providing healing and attacking, and even fall if I die). In this attempt, I'll summon a Newman Girl who is a excellent mage and has been through battle in the system of Gural, Pioneer 2, and Planet Ragol. Her style is balanced, mostly defensive and attempting to heal me if she notices pain (Half-Healer Type). She's almost like Tamiko, and is also a bit gothic, but unlike our original character as for being a side type, she also uses a scythe of her own: The "Soul Eater", yet she's best at healing me directly, and will dispatch a volley of projectile spells at the enemy, and yet again may also have some indirect spells to strike the nearest foes even if very high in the sky out of view. Being partially connected with my own lifeforce, if I'm fallen, she will also die (Oh no!) if that round was failed. This girl is actually a bit smaller than me here, and is vulnerable to enemy fire. If killed in the ring and I'm not, she will be sent back to HQ, and I'll have to summon her again. I've yet to pull a name for her. One name is quite a bit silly to boot though (one I used for myself in PSOBB; "IHateU")

4th summon - Standard Force (Defensive Type) A typical Bydo weapon used with R-9's in R-Type, but this one would be utilized with custom parts by Tamiko for me. It can attach itself to Luke's newly developed "Force Vambrace" weapon (a gauntlet or large bracelet with a crystal attached that control a selected Force weapon) without the limited use of a R-Fighter, and act as a shield for extremely potent counterattacks when defending and attached. Boys use the Gauntlet Model, while girls use the Bracelet Model (just as shown in Luke's artwork of our original character, Bydo-Xianghua/Kaguya from R-Type: Final). When detatched from the Bracelet for my case, it follows me around and can shoot photon belts (Arc-Drive!) if charged with enough power, but if it exceeds it's "Dosage Limit" as seen in R-Type Delta and R-Type Final, it will unleash a fatal attack (Last-Arc/ Instant Kill) that will destroy all opponents in range as seen in the original games! Being weaker than a normal Force weapon which is also powered by the fighter instead of the pilot alone, it will shatter and disappear once it's Dose is completely unleashed, and I will have to summon it again. I might have to work with a different design on this one, and it won't be easy.
The Force weapon will always be of manual control, if I shoot or move, it shoots too, but it levitates in the same manner as that of any other Standard Force as seen in R-Types.

5th Summon - Marauder Drone (attack type). A simple summon which is very weak. I take a pose exactly as Len and White Len when they dispatch a cat, Neco-Arc, or an Ice Mine; instead of them, I toss out a little robot which levitates for a while, then opens wild fire all over the place like in Contra: Shattered Soldier for at least 10 seconds, but sometimes a trick card of fire directly at careless targets nearest him if they aren't paying attention. When he's out of ammo, he will retract to me instantly. Maybe higher levels will increase his firing rate and attack damage. I don't even know what look I should give him yet...

6th Summon - Battle MAG (was in the works!) Defensive Type. A summoning of a cute little drone as seen in Phantasy Star series. This one will stay close to me at all times and always face the same direction as I am, but if an enemy is close, she will attack head on with a steady pace of fire, just the same as the Standard Force or ?-Force, but automatically. Arc-Drive based cannon blasts are manual.

7th Summon - Phoenix-Force (Defensive Type) an amplified, custom "Standard Force" weapon which is fused of bydo energy and my own lifeforce in itself, so it's a HER. She has talons which she will use to latch onto enemies and parylize them or throw them around, and also has two powerful Arc-Drive based attacks; 1 = Phoenix Flare (low rank, fires it if I do at the same time, making a deadly barage of Wave Spell fire), and 2 = ?an unknown move as of yet.

Queen of Heavenly Solace. Cold to the core

Forum » Database Hardware » Mugen Storm » Seeking a Summon Helper (Edits for a helper-character)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz